Aria Films develops and produces feature films and documentaries
for the international market. We also co-produce, consult on third party projects
and provide a wide range of services for the industry.
Continue to projects in development
Writer: Peter Straughan
Director: Patrick Collerton
Producers: Claudio Mascolo, Ruth Caleb, Patrick Collerton
Anti-hero Tully finds out what family means and where home lies when his stag-party is diverted into the woods of Estonia by his estranged son Paul.
Writer/Director: Ian Rashid
Composer: Andrew Lockington
Producers: Claudio Mascolo, Trish Dolman, Christine Haebler
Financing: eOne, HGF, Telefilm, BCFM
Remedy in Paris pays tribute to the romance of old MGM musicals but is set to the cosmopolitan rhythms of contemporary Paris, telling a charming coming of age story. In song.
Writer/Director: James Rogan
Producers: Claudio Mascolo, Beth Sanders
Executive Producer: Carlo Dusi
In the grip of a scorching Spanish summer, a small mountain village stands on the brink of extinction. There, Rafael discovers that to save his home, his livelihood and win the girl of his dreams, he will have to place his faith in a rag-tag group of homeless people.
Director: Patrick Collerton
Yipp Films, HERO Media, Aria Films
One man’s quest to rid Afghanistan of the poppy trade, and thereby save his soul.
Consultancies & other Projects
We are involved in third party projects in different capacities. Please have a look at these selected projects and click on services to get a comprehensive overview of Aria Films' offering for the film industry.
Aria Films consulted Springshot Production in the exploitation and distribution of the feature documentary "Girlfriend in a Coma".
Aria Films is consulting FassB Film and screenwriter Keith Thompson (The Sapphires) on a romantic comedy set in Greece.
We are managing the development process, handle all business affairs and act as an agent for the German producer in London.
Aria Films joined forces with the Script Connection to launch STORY-HQ.com, an online resource for writers and producers. Together we deliver the best written script feedback in the industry.
Aria Films is working with producers Sara Jandrain and Orian Williams on a feature film based on an real life story.
Aria Films put the SEIS structure for development in place and is advising the production in all development and business affairs aspects.
Next to being an official co-producing partner for international film-projects, we have experience in a wide range of services for the film industry.
Our involvement can vary depending on the requirements of each individual project. We are uniquely positioned to add value at any stage and in different capacities. Please get in touch to know more.
Click to find out what Aria Films offers in ...
- supporting producers throughout the process of creating a proposal, identifying the creative vision of the project, assessing the market potential, consulting and managing development process and working with talent to get to the best possible results
- sourcing and contracting talents and managing agent relationship
- providing script development with both emerging and established writing talent
- identifying and solving budget challenges
and provide market focused advice
- identifying, targeting and contracting potential finance sources for content across all platforms (TV, Film and digital)
- advising on SEIS and EIS fundraising for development and production
- structuring finance and recoupment plans
- consulting on international co-production structures
- advising on qualifying spend analysis for UK Tax Credits
- Budget and schedule breakdowns and consulting
- creative solutions for budget and production challenges
- consulting on equipment and technical choices
- production contracting and production office support
- creating an exploitation strategy across all platforms
(TV, Film and digital)
- identifying, approaching and contracting
sales and distribution partners
- pitching and introducing the project
- rights management consulting
- distribution focused advice from development through to exploitation
- overseeing process of creating deliverables
- managing self-distribution process on behalf of producer
- creating marketing and pitch materials
... business affairs:
- providing business affairs consultancy for drama, factual and branded content for TV, Film and digital
- drafting, negotiation and implementation of contractual framework
- managing network of external legal and accounting advisors to provide input as required
Managing Director / Producer
Aria Films Limited
6 Goldhurst Terrace
London NW6 3HU
+44 7507 034519 email@example.com
Incorporated in England and Wales, number 4364134.
We don’t accept unsolicited scripts.
If you want to get in touch with a new project, please send an initial outline or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Aria Films Limited. All Rights Reserved.